MEET THE COMPANY
The Competitive program is geared toward dancers who are interested in committing a majority of their time to dance. We expect our Competitive dancers to take their art seriously and train inside and outside of the studio during their season.
– Audition required.
– We try our best to keep all competition rehearsals during the week, but there may be occasions where they need to take place on weekends.
– Compete in three to four competitions (with some travel required) between January and May and one Fall convention.
– Compete at a Nationals Event (Every other year)
– Monthly competition dues are due on the 20th of each month starting in August.
– Choreography fees are due the day the dance rehearsals begin. Competition entry fees are paid over 7 - 9 months starting in September, and costume fees are due 2 weeks before the costume is purchased.